HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series
The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. These devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches and include 8- and 24-port models. Both the 8- and 24-port switches include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down. These models are also fanless making them ideal for office deployments.
- Intuitive Web interface for customized operation and simplified management.
- Flexible connection and deployment options.
- Energy-efficient design for low TCO.
- Fanless design for quiet operation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series features simple Web management that allows easy management of devices by even nontechnical users with its intuitive Web GUI.
Offers a choice of an 8- or 24-port Fast Ethernet model for increased flexibility. The 24-port model include SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree and Link aggregation trunking, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
All HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desktops.
These switches are fanless, making them ideal for office deployments.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO
The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE) and idle-port power down.
All switches are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and IEEE 802.1W Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP): provides redundant links while preventing network loops; available only with v2 switch models
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
Automatic denial-of-service protection: monitors six types of malicious attacks and protects the network by blocking the attacks
Management password: provides security so that only authorized access to the Web browser interface is allowed
HP 1810-8 Switch (J9800A)
(7) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports; (1) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port; Supports a maximum of 7 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 1 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
HP 1810-24 v2 Switch (J9801A)
(22) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports; (2) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports; (2) SFP 100/1000 Mbps ports; Supports a maximum of 22 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 2 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 2 ...