Thiết bị Firewall Juniper SRX Series
Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways
* The SRX Series Services Gateways are high-performance security, routing and network solutions for enterprise and service providers. SRX gateways pack high port-density, advanced security, and flexible connectivity, into a single, easily managed platform that supports fast, secure, and highly-available, data center and branch operations.
* SRX Series Service Gateways are based on Junos, Juniper's proven operating system which delivers security and advanced protection services, the foundation of the world's largest networks. Junos also supports rich routing capabilities, and Junos' unique architecture provides reliable service operations and manageability, even under the highest loads.
* The cost effectiveness and the versatility of the SRX platforms results in some of the best price-performance ratios in the industry. Hardware and OS consolidation, operational flexibility and unmatched performance simplify deployment and operations delivering an attractive low TCO.
SRX Series Services Gateways for Small Enterprise and Branch Office
Branch SRX Gateways deliver secure and manageable networks of up to thousands of sites. A wide variety of product options efficiently support a range of performance, functionality, security, and budget requirements, connecting and protecting from a handful to thousands of users.
The consolidation of routing, WAN connectivity, switching, and Unified Threat Management (UTM) simplifies deployment and administration while delivering fast and consistent service quality regardless of user location. UTM services include best-in-class Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, URL filtering, firewall/VPN and AppSecure application level security that enable the branch SRX to be full-featured solution. The routing services include IPv4 and IPv6 unicast and multicast, extensive NAT, QoS, performance and SLA monitoring, and flow management features.
The SRX Services Gateway for the branch offers:
- Network security segmentation:Security zone, virtual LANs (VLANs), IPSec VPNs and virtual routers allow administrators to tailor security and networking policies for various internal, external, and demilitarized zone (DMZ) subgroups.
- Fully integrated Unified Threat Management (UTM):Allows enterprises to utilize the appropriate level of security needed at a particular site instead of deploying a multi-device solution. Includes two antivirus options (on-premise or cloud-based), intrusion prevention system (IPS), antispam, and Web filtering.
Juniper Firewall SRX110H2-VA
SRX services gateway 110 with 8xFE ports, 2G RAM & Flash, 1-port VDSL2/ADSL2+ over POTS, USB port for cellular modem connectivity. External PS and Cord included.
Juniper Firewall SRX220H2
Juniper Networks SRX220 Services Gateway 220 with 8 GE ports, 2xmini-PIM slots, and high memory (2GB RAM, 2GB FLASH). External power supply and cord included.
Juniper Firewall SRX240H2
SRX240 Services Gateway with 16 x GbE
ports, 4x mini-PIM slots, and high memory
(2 GB DRAM, 2 GB Flash); integrated power
supply with power cord, and 19” rack mount